Day 6 – Monday, April 25
Our God is the greatest visionary and dreamer of all time, and He created us with the ability to dream. The Lord delights in our dreaming and rejoices as we passionately pursue His vision. Today, let’s take time to turn off the distractions, quiet our souls, and dream with God—not just for ourselves—let’s dream with God for our girlfriends!
“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you…” – Ephesians 1:17-18a
“Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place…” – Revelation 4:1
“ Write the vision, make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. For the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seem slow, wait for it; it will sure come; it will not delay.” – Habakkuk 2:2
- Our eyes would be opened to God’s dreams for ourselves and for the women attending the Together Conference.
- (Pray they see God’s dreams for them too—hope and expectancy come!)
- As you see the vision, write it down, pray it out, and ask God how you can partner with Him for the vision to become a reality. Our obedience is so important.
- For a heart that passionately pursues God-given dreams and prophetic visions, not just for ourselves, but for the people and situations around us
- We won’t grow weary in waiting on God-given dreams and visions to come to pass
I choose to dream with God. He gives me vision to see the beautiful future He sets before me and before those joining me at Together 2016. Walking by faith, and not by sight, I partner with God to pull down the reality of heaven into the world around me.