Wednesday, May 11
Based on what they’ve sensed the Lord desires to do in and through Trinity Church, Pastors Jim and Becky have themed this year one of “Creating Holy Spirit Culture.” We are already experiencing a special move of the Holy Spirit, and we are believing for an even greater move of God that empowers the Church for the release of signs, wonders and miracles within our meetings and beyond our walls. And as we continue to cultivate an atmosphere that welcomes Holy Spirit and His ministry, we are growing in our sensitivity to God’s will and improving our partnership with Him so His Kingdom is made manifest in it’s fullness among us. The Lord desires to bring every woman attending the Together Conference into this Holy Spirit culture, and return to their families, churches and communities with a deposit so great that it will overflow and touch the people and circumstances around them.
“Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” Therefore you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, then an heir through God.” – Galatians 4:6-7
“but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” – Acts 1:8
“And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.” – Acts 2:2-4
“For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” – 2 Timothy 1:6
- For the infilling and baptism of the Holy Spirit among the women attending the Together Conference, receiving their prayer language and power
- Women who may not believe in the present-day activity of the Holy Spirit experience it tangibly, and desire the baptism and activity of the Holy Spirit in their own lives.
- Those who’ve already received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, are filled with the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:19),
- for experiencing Christ’s love and discerning Holy Spirit activity,
- growing in our spiritual gifts and freedom to exercise them,
- courageously sharing the testimony of Jesus through the working of signs, wonders and miracles,
- and creating Holy Spirit culture all around us.
I choose to be filled with all the fullness of God. Holy Spirit, I choose to make room for You, and I welcome Your ministry into every part of the Together Conference, and into my personal life. Thank You, Father, for this gift of power and love that draws hearts close to Yours.