Tuesday, May 17
The Lord sees and honors our hard work and perseverance when things have gotten tough along our Christian walk. While pressing through, however, hearts often loose their tenderness toward the love, power and beauty of Christ. And before long, we find we’ve abandoned what Revelation 2:4 refers to as our “first love.” A popular song by Bethel Music has given fresh verbiage to this age-old admonition, singing, “‘May we never lose our wonder.” Wonder is a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable. A similar term, awe, is a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear of wonder. At Together Conference, our focus will be on the fascinating truth that this beautiful, powerful God, who sits enthroned in heaven, sees you, loves you and has chosen you—despite it all—to accomplish amazing things, while loving and empowering others. May women’s hearts dive deep into the oceans of God’s attributes and love, such that our hearts are fully captivated by Him.
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might” – Ephesians 1:18-19
“One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.” – Psalm 27:4
‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ – Jeremiah 33:3
“Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law.” – Psalm 119:18
- Women at Together Conference receive a revelation of God’s love, His power and His glory so hearts are tenderized and we stand in awe and wonder of Him once again.
- Hearts are so captivated by the beauty of the Lord that the affections of our hearts fully turn toward Jesus.
- “Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first.” – Revelation 2:5
- For childlike faith to arise, allowing us to believe for the impossible because of the limitless love and power of God.
- Having become more like Him by fixing our gaze upon Him, a company of laid-down lovers emerge, who will shake cities and nations out of love for our Savior-King.
I choose to return to my first love with Jesus. Thank You, Lord, for opening the eyes of my heart to see and be awed by Your beauty and power, recalibrating the affections of my heart and drawing me back to Yours. May we experience an ever-increasing awe and wonder of You.