Friday, May 20
Very early on in this 40-Day Fast, we chose to war on behalf of our sisters. As we draw closer to the Together Conference, we must more firmly stand upon the promises of God, and lay hold of the victory He has promised for every woman participating. Now we know that our Good Father desires that we walk in divine health of spirit, soul and body—and He has made divine health and healing available to us through the finished work of Christ on the cross. As we draw closer to the dates of the Together Conference, however, the enemy may try to attack key individuals within the conference team, and the women registered to attend, with some affliction upon their mind, emotions or physical body. Distractions, emotional stress, financial troubles, physical illness may have come upon some of our women, but through Jesus, we are more than conquerers! The Lord’s prophesied increase concerning the women’s ministry of Trinity Church will not come without battle, but it’s important to remember that this battle belongs to the Lord. Our strength, our health, our provision, and our peace is found in Him. Let’s take refuge in the strong tower that is the name of Jesus, and trust the Lord for victory.
“Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.” – 3 John 1:2
“We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ” – 2 Corinthians 10:5
“He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?” – Romans 8:32
“This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” – 2 Chronicles 7:15
- Plead the blood of Jesus over Pastor Becky, every member of the Together Conference coordination team, the speakers, the volunteers, and over every woman registered to attend.
- Decree divine protection over the mind, body and household of every woman.
- In the name of Jesus, take authority over any works of darkness that may already be underway; bind and break them off of our women and and cancel all plots and schemes planned against God’s girls.
- Thoughts are taken captive to the obedience of Christ, bodies align themselves with the Word of God, for healing, devourer rebuked and financial provision released
- For angelic assistance to overcome obstacles, and the release of warring angels to battle on our behalf.
I choose victory—promised and secured by the God of the angel armies. Covered in Christ’s blood and fully clothed in His armor, I am more than a conqueror. The Lord is my strength, healer, provision, and peace. The Lord is my victory; I trust and take refuge in Him.