Saturday, May 21
The Together Conference coordination team is working diligently on the vast array of details that go into planning and hosting such a large and colorful event. We are grateful that our God is the Divine Creator, Master Builder, Chief Architect, and Great Administrator, who reveals His secrets to us, His friends. Having, through Jesus, given us every blessing in heavenly places, we have access to heavenly storehouses full of creative strategies and solutions, divinely inspired programs, and detailed instructions—blueprints for carrying out every part of this conference. We lack nothing because our God has not only blessed us with access to these heavenly blueprints, but He enables us to execute them with wisdom and excellence. As we draw closer to the conference dates, it’s important to remind ourselves that the Lord is the one building this house, this vision for Trinity Church’s women’s ministry, so that we remain fully dependent upon Him and continually rest in His limitless ability to get things done. Today, let’s choose all over again to partner with Holy Spirit for the excellent administration of the Together Conference. Jesus is the core, the root, the source, the origin, the power, and the point of it all.
“By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds. For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ” – 1 Corinthians 3:10-11
“Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain.” – Psalm 127:1a
“In everything that he undertook in the service of God’s temple and in obedience to the law and the commands, he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.” – 2 Chronicles 31:21
“Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.” – Philippians 2:12-13
“LORD, You will establish peace for us, Since You have also performed for us all our works.” – Isaiah 26:12
- For humility of heart and a depth of trust in the Lord that compels us to engage in God-centered, Holy Spirit-inspired work, rather than hastily work with God as an appendage or afterthought.
- For Pastor Becky (visionary and director), Amber Hatley (conference coordinator) and all of the conference coordination team leaders.
- Bring to the Lord in prayer not only those things they must handle pertaining to the conference, but let’s bring before the Lord everything that concerns them and is tugging at their hearts and minds during this time.
- Pray they each experience the delight of the Lord over them as they lead, love and serve through the Together Conference.
- Pray for peace to govern their hearts.
- Over all the details that go into conference planing so that nothing is overlooked, obstacles are removed, and everything is executed with wisdom and excellence for the responsible and creative stewardship of resources, time, space, volunteers, etc.
- logistics pertaining to facilities care, production, scheduling, food, decor, marketing, speaker care, prayer coverage, ministry teams, worship team, hospitality, product/merchandise sales, volunteer coordination, finances, etc.)
I choose divine partnership with Holy Spirit for the excellent administration of the Together Conference. Repositioning myself with God as the center, source and honoree of all my labors, heaven’s storerooms are laid open, and the Lord makes all our efforts successful.