Sunday, May 22
The Lord has blessed the Together Conference with some amazing speakers. Each one is precious and powerful and uniquely gifted for releasing life-changing revelations of God’s heart and His kingdom into the hearts of women. We must be careful that as busyness intensifies over this last week of conference preparations, we do not loose sight of the events primary purpose—the spiritual growth and encouragement of our women. It is important that we are sensitive to the needs of our speakers, and provide a strong covering and support system through prayer. They may be experiencing spiritual struggles, family challenges, health issues, deadlines, exhaustion, and a host of other needs. Will you join us in upholding our speakers in intercession each day, just as Aaron and Hur upheld Moses’ arms to ensure Joshua conquered the enemy on the front lines of battle? Our main session speakers are Maria Durso, Jean Jobs, Cindy Jacobs, Thelma Wells, and Becky Hennesy, with worship led by Niya Cotton. You may find a complete list of our breakout session speakers here: togetherconference.com/speakers/.
- Message Preparation – Each speaker wants the message she prepares to touch hearts and meet the needs of our women. Pray God will give each one wisdom, discernment and profound revelation as she studies and prepares.
- “For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,” – Colossians 1:19
- “Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law.” – Psalm 119:118
- Protection – The enemy does not want our speakers’ ministry to be powerful and effective. Pray for protection from the schemes of the enemy. Cover each one’s health, relationships, travel safety, and even their technology tools.
- “God, whom I serve with my spirit in preaching the gospel of His Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times, asking that now at last by God’s will I may succeed in coming to you. For I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you, that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, how often I planned to come to you (but have been prevented from visiting until now), in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.” – Romans 1:9-13
- “I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.” – John 17:15
- Message Delivery and Effectiveness – Our speakers can’t leave life behind when they approach the front of the room. Any area of their life can impact their ministry. Pray they can deliver God’s message with clarity, boldness, and grace, speaking a revelatory message that hits the mark and bears much fruit.
- “that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak. Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.” – Colossians 4:4-6
- “and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,” – Ephesians 6:19
- “So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” – Isaiah 55:11
- Spiritual Growth – Our speakers are still growing in their relationship with the Lord. Pray that they, too, will encounter God in a powerful way at the Together Conference, leaving strengthened, refreshed, and walking in a greater revelation of God’s love.
- “that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.” – Ephesians 3:16-19
- “For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.” – Colossians 1:9-12
I choose to uphold in prayer each one of the Together Conference speakers. My intercession will help build a hedge of protection around each one and ensure an open heaven over their preparation time, enabling them to deliver a message that is powerful and effective, while being refreshed in the presence of the Lord.