Tuesday, May 24
Most of the women attending the Together Conference are married, which means there is another important factor to consider in their deliverance and destiny. Some enjoy wonderful marriages, where both husband and wife are still living with first love passion and have positioned themselves to continue growing together in the Lord. Other marriages may lack in communication, mutual respect, affection, or unity in how to raise children or manage the household. In some marriages, there may even be some form of emotional or physical abuse taking place. These women are longing for an intervention and desperate for some real solutions. Let’s contend for the restoration of marriages at the Together Conference—even those on the brink of divorce. And let’s dream with God for these women’s marriages to blossom into what He intended them to be—a beautiful reflection of Christ’s covenantal love for the Church.
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her…and the wife must respect her husband.” – Ephesians 5:25a, 33b
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” 1 Cor. 13:7-8
“May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other…” 1 Thess. 3:12
- A spirit of revelation and repentance would come upon wives, to see the condition of their own hearts and the ways in which they may have contributed to their unhealthy marriage.
- Pray wives would be open and receptive to the necessary work of the Holy Spirit within them first.
- Wives’ hearts would be tender towards their husbands, forgive for the ways in which they have been hurt by them, and receive healing from those past wounds.
- God’s vision and dream for each woman’s marriage is revived within their hearts. Hope and joy is restored and ‘first love’ returns.
- Wives would receive a Godly burden of intercession for their husbands, and leave the Together Conference with fresh revelation and practical tools on how to bless and build up their husband, as well as grow and maintain a healthy, thriving marriage.
I choose to partner with God’s dream for marriage. At the Together Conference, each wife’s heart will be healed, hope will be revived, and marriages will be restored and strengthened, becoming three-strand cords that cannot be broken.