Saturday, May 28
In the taking of Jericho, the worshipers led the march. When King Jehoshaphat and his army faced a formidable enemy army, they sent the worshipers, and without having to fight, their enemies were utterly destroyed. Imprisoned and bound in chains, Paul and Silas prayed and sang hymns and “Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the foundations of the prison. At once all the doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.” (Acts 16:26) Amazing! In each instance, praise and thanksgiving paved the way for their victory. Over the next week, let’s be intentional about giving the Lord praise and thanksgiving, cultivating a spirit of expectancy concerning all He has promised to do at Together Conference 2016. Let’s celebrate in advance ladies; the victory is sure!
“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him” – Psalm 28:7
“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.” – 2 Corinthians 2:14
“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28
“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,” – Ephesians 3:20
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” – 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Lay down at the cross all of your preconceived ideas of what could be, or what should be taking place at the Together Conference. Surrendering our expectations makes room for God to do what He desires to do—which is SO much better!
- Ask the Lord to show or remind you of what He has promised to do through the Together Conference and the women’s ministry of Trinity Church. Confess/declare these things as truth. Kingdom come, God’s will be done; on earth as it is in heaven.
- For a spirit of expectancy to fill your heart and mind concerning all the Lord has promised to do at the Together Conference.
- Expectancy that He is working all things out, and the victory He promised is sure.
- Expectancy concerning the restoration of relationships and dreams, healings and deliverance, messages that transform hearts and minds, prophetic words to propel women into a new place, and more!
- Give the Lord thanks, praise Him, and celebrate in advance for breakthroughs already on their way!
I choose to cultivate expectancy within me, and all around me, concerning the breakthroughs and victories the Lord has promised for Together Conference. Peace and joy rule my heart for my hope is in the Lord; I trust in Him.